Please read all directions before starting. Do not attempt to answer questions 3, 6.5, and 11. All even questions must not be answered in pig latin. All odd questions must be answered in brief.
1. Name three unmemorable things about Lepidus. Name one.
2. Rank the following love affairs. (Be passionate)
a) Caesar and Cleopatra
b) Antony and Cleopatra
c) the Asp and Cleopatra
3. What the hell are the Ides of March?
4. Who is a better role model for women, Lucretia or the wolf?
5. Confuse Brutus (x 2)
6. Compose a dirge for the second triumvirate. (Be lyrical)
7. Does invading Russia in the winter ever work?
8. Illustrate how many elephants Sextus Pompey should have used against Octavian. (Draw full-scale, please)
9. Compare and contrast Cassius.
a) how many future artists will misinterpret the “Rape of the Sabine women.”
b) how many high school students just snickered at that phrase.